A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Charen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Charen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Allergist & Immunologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Charen
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Charen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Charen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- KNEES AND HIPS
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Charen graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey H Charen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Charen practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Charen has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Charen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Orthopedic Surgeons and Edison Surgeons.