A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Charnov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Charnov, Interventional Pain Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Charnov graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Charnov has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Hal Charnov MD is a male Pain Management, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey H. Charnov practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Charnov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Charnov practices Pain Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pain Management Doctors.