Dr. Jeffrey Charpentier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Charpentier?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Charpentier?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

Good listener, very professional, and takes time to interact with the patient.

July 1st, 2016

Great doctor,. Just informed he's moved

He has been my elderly Mother's doctor for use and she totally loves the care she has been receiving. She has an appointment with him next week for a major test and was just called and told to reschedule because he is no longer with the group. If anyone has information on his new office/practice info, please share in a write up such as this. Thanks.

July 15th, 2015

never got an appointment

can't give a review since I was never even able to get an appointment. no one ever answers the phone. you are better off asking for another doctor for a referral since they do not know how to answer a phone. my 2 cents.

February 8th, 2015

My teen daughter had gone to the ER for a severe headache and then follow-up with our pediatrician. Dr. Ellis referred us to this awesome doctor who pinpointed it as migraines with the first visit. He spent a lot of time with us, answered questions, was very pleasant and very professional. He was able to prescribe medicine at a low dose which really helped and had a follow-up appointment to make sure the medicine was working. The best of the best. Would definitely recommend !!

March 13th, 2014

Awesome medical service

He and his staff are very courteous and helpful. He will make sure he takes the time out to listen to the issue. All test recommended were necessary. He diagnosed what another doctor missed. He will refer to the right doctor if out of his specialty. I highly recommend!

May 10th, 2013

Never Again!!

This may be a nice, young doctor, but nice does not sovle medical problem. The staff is Nicty,(Nasty in a nice way) From one appointment to the next, not only do I have to explain my need for a follow up I have to explain my conditions for the begining everytime and he is sitting there with a laptop and my records in front of him. This doctors favorite answer to anything is...."I don't know, I'm just a Neurologist"... Hello.... A Neurologist is suppose to know about Neuropathy. I have had it, I have to find someone a little bit more experienced him. This past year has been a complete waste of time. That is just my opinion.

January 21st, 2013

seriously helped with my migraines

August 8th, 2012

Professionalism all the way !

I have been seeing Dr. Charpentier for several years for migraine headaches. I can tell you that he has been very concerned about my health issues as headaches have not been my only problem, as I suffer also with cancer. He takes all the time that I need to address any and all health issues with him. He as always made me feel as though I am the only patient in the office. He is caring, understanding and so very kind whenever I need to talk to him about any issue that I am having at the time of my office visit. I just don't find this with all Doctors in this day and time. Thank you, Dr. Charpentier, for you caring attitude for your patients. This is a rare traite today.

November 22nd, 2011

Very disappointing. I received no help from this doctor. He's spread out between different offices and what takes weeks to get done should only take days. I decided to go to another doctor who actually cares.

August 20th, 2011

great bedside manners. Is genuinely happy on all my visits.Listen to what I have to say &answers all my questtions in terms that I can comprehend.

August 10th, 2011

Didn't seen to care that my brain tumor had grown to the size of a golf ball

After I had to call and find out the results of my MRI, he was extremely short and rude with me during my visit and treating my like an idiot. What he thought was nothing turned in to me having to have a second brain surgery that could have been avoided by having radition id Dr. Charpentier had just taken a second to compare my MRI's.

June 27th, 2010