Dr. Jeffrey Chester DO Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Wailuku, HI

4.7

March 19th, 2016
excellent Doctor
Dr. Chester is a very competent, and professional Doctor. I had lots of issues with finding a pain specialist when I arrived on the Island , after a month of we aren't taking any patients, and we cant see you for a month a friend referred me to him. I would recommend him for any one with chronic pain, or medication issues.

October 15th, 2014
I went to Dr. Chester' s office, when I was in "excruciating" pain. I admit, I was not the best patient, and I got "upset" because I was overlooked as a patient. The receptionist was training a new person. They did not put me in a room, and glossed over me. Others were going into rooms before me. Afterwards, I got a letter from the doctor, that said he would no longer would be treating me, because I made "racist" remarks to the staff. If the doctor did not want to see me as a patient, that would be fine....but to make up untruths about my character....I am not pure caucasian, so why would I even do that???

July 14th, 2013
Dr. Chester is one of the most competent doctors that I've been to & I feel total trust in his judgement & expertise. Comfortable & easy to relate to...he cares.

April 8th, 2012
ms.Darlene
Being a resident on the islands,I've been to quite a few doctors because of my Med. Problems. If you're anything like myself, you have had a lot of frustration well I'm so lucky to have been referred to DrChester. He's professional, yet personable. He's something of a rarity among his piers. Im thankful to have a doctor who's knowledge and compassion goes hand &hand

Health Guides