A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chimenti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chimenti is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chimenti, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chimenti graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chimenti has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Texas Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Chimenti MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey S. Chimenti practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chimenti has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Chimenti practices Otolaryngology near Spring, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Spring Otolaryngologists.