A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Christenson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Christenson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christenson
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Christenson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Christenson, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christenson graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Christenson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Christenson DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Christenson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Christenson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Christenson practices Family Medicine near Baldwinsville, NY.
See Baldwinsville Primary Care Doctors.