Dr. Jeffrey Christenson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Christenson?

August 24th, 2016

The best Dr I have ever had

Excellent, professional and personable. Very intelligent and honest. A Dr that actually listens, not just hears you. The best I have had,ever.

July 19th, 2016

The only reason I am not giving Dr. Christenson 5 stars is because the front office staff at his Bville location was incredibly incompetent. The doctor himself is so smart, nice and patient. His nursing staff is wonderful too. My only complaint is that his front office staff seemed untrained and/or they don't really care about their jobs.

January 21st, 2016

Best Doctor ever!!!

Dr. Christenson is the best Doctor. My entire family goes to him. From my 90 year old Mother to my 7 month old Granddaughter. I have been going to him for about 10 years.

January 13th, 2016

Dr dropped us after a change in the office. Left us w no doctor at a time of medical need.

April 9th, 2015

Dr. Christenson a real professional

Dr. Christenson saved my life. His persistent concern & dedication in finding what was causing high enzymes in my liver led to a sonogram that discovered stage 2 Cancer in my right kidney. My kidney was removed & I've been cancer free now for 8 yrs.

December 16th, 2013

BEST FAMILY DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD!!!!!

Being 57 years old, age and problems will creep up on you. He is very thorough and gives it to you straight. As someone who is interested in taking care of there health he won't pull any punches. Which is what I like. When I broke my arm 8 months ago and needed surgery to put it back together. He was not happy with the surgeon,do to experience and got me another doctor in the same practice to do it that specialized in athletic injury's and was well known in the area. The results were excellent. It was the first time in my life that I ever had a doctor overrule another doctor in order to look out for me. I will be leaving the area in about 5 or 6 years and will continue to return to see Dr. Christenson for as long as he is in practice. If you want a doctor to tell you the truth see him. If you want someone to tell you what you want to hear, see someone else. True friends tell you the truth, and I consider Dr. Christenson a friend.

May 31st, 2012

Dr. Christenson is by far one of the kindest, caring physicians I have ever met! The office is great- free parking!It is easy to get an appointment. The absolute best thing is that you can actually understand both him and his partner!!! I have made numerous referrals there and everyone is always very appreciataive. They are the best!

November 28th, 2011

I have seen Dr. Christianson for over four years, always kind and easy to get into see. I like him, very young and up to date!

October 5th, 2011

Wonderful Physicians and Staff Too!

I see both Dr. Christenson and Dr. Hughes and what a great team! I finally feel I found competent doctors in this area!! I have only been a patient for a year but have nothing but good things to say. Both docs are very personable and take time to answer my question. I never feel rushed like I have with previous physicians. Kudos to both of them (and to Jody and Michelle and the girls at the front desk too)...Thanks to all of you!

September 6th, 2011

Not a fan of any doctor but....

I don't like doctors and I hate going to them. My first experience will Syr doctors only made my opinion stronger but recently I need to see a doctor and went to Dr Christenson. I am glad I did, both the doctor and staff called for followup, rarely has this ever happen to me before, it was usually me calling doctors and try to answers out of them if I ever got a chance to speak with them...I am very happy I went to Dr Christenson and finally can say that I have a family doctor,

August 21st, 2011

Excellent Physician

I have to admit I am shocked by the negative comments about Dr. Christenson!! I have been a patient of his for five years now and have found him to be one of the most competent and caring doctors I have ever seen. He was able to diagnose my condition when the specialists couldn't. The biggest negative I can think of doesn't have to do with the doctor but the location of the office which was just remedied as they have moved up the street to beautiful new building. So I say to all of you, ignore the negatives and give Dr. Christenson a try, you won't be sorry. The office staff is great too ( and so is Dr. Hughes)!!!

June 30th, 2011

would strongly discourage anyone from seeing this young, inexperienced man