A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Christie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christie
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Christie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Christie, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christie has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey L Christie FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Christie practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Christie has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Christie practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.