A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Chung, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chung has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Man-Sze Chung MD is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Chung practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Chung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Chung practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.