inactive

Jeffrey P Cichon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 12th, 2013
Thank You!
I tripped stepping off a curb tearing off the ligaments and rupturing the tendon. Dr. Cichon's surgery techniques are so outstanding that I was able to step with my tippy toes the day after surgery! This is my second surgery performed by Dr. Cichon - both with excellent outcomes. Thanks for keeping me on my feet!

January 2nd, 2011
Excellent skills, fantastic office staff. Even though waiting room time can be a little long, it's definitely worth the wait for the excellent care given by Dr. Cichon.

May 23rd, 2010
I had a Thorn
I had a sliver in my thumb. He insisted on MAJOR surgery at a hospital at a huge expense that I told him I could not afford. Then he wanted to require that I had a bumch of extra tests that were totally unrelated to having a sliver in my thumb. EKG, chest Xrays, etc. Thousands and thousands of dollars later, I feel that I could have just had a nurse lance the stupid little tiny piece of thorn out. I would never go to him again

April 5th, 2010
Great Doctor
Dr. Cichon has an excellent bedside manner and and was very concise with his diagnosis and explanation of the surgery that he performed. I am so impressed with him I sent my wife there for her treatment also!!!!

September 25th, 2009
Dr. Cichon has treated both my wife and me. He recently completed knee surgery this year and completed multiple surgeries on my wife due to an automobile accident. If asked I would definitely would recommend Dr. Cichon and his professional staff.