A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Claridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Claridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Critical Care
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Claridge graduated from University of Rochester . He has 5 awards.
Dr. Claridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Claridge accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- CareSource - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Claridge practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Memphis, TN.
See Cleveland Surgeons.