A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Claridge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Claridge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Claridge
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Claridge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Critical Care
- Hemorrhagic Shock
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Claridge graduated from University of Rochester . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Claridge has 2 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
- Metrohealth System Medical Center OH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey A Claridge MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Claridge practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Claridge has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Surgeons.