Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jeffrey Claridge
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Claridge is affiliated with Metrohealth System Medical Center OH and MetroHealth Medical Center. Dr. Claridge has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Jeffrey Claridge is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Kathrin Nicolacakis
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Cleveland, OH 0 mi24
Dr. Jean Stevenson
Cleveland, OH 0 mi33
Dr. Kristen Conrad-Schnetz
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi8