Dr. Jeffrey Clifton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 13th, 2017
Great Doctor!
I highly recommend Dr. Clifton as a doctor. I have been using him for about 10 years. He is always very courteous in his recommendations and listens well. I have never had a bad visit.

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Clifton has been my doctor for several years and my mother and daughter have also been his patient. He is kind, courteous and competent. Importantly, he actually takes time with his patients, answering questions and explaining his diagnosis. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

August 8th, 2013
Not responsive to our concerns
After an initial visit to this office, I was pleased and thought the visit was thorough. Due to items discovered during the visit, what soon followed was mis-information given over the phone by nurses, along with waiting, and delayed response in reading additional tests. This has caused our family great concern and worry and their lack of timeliness and courtesy is beside our understanding. We will be looking for another clinic...

April 9th, 2013
Overall, very good.
As a patient of approximately ten (10) years with Dr. Clifton, and having a best friend who is an M.D. at The Mayo Clinic in Jax., Fla., I have come to know many in the Medical profession. I served as the Director of H.R. for Bruno's for many years and was exposed to a muliplicity of Doctors in many states. That said, Dr. Clifton is one who rates very highly on my list, as well as others who I know as his patients. The assessment to the right pretty well sums up my opinions. Just thought I would take time to place my "two cents", into the mix. I would like to hear what others think as well.

August 24th, 2012
Dr. Clifton is a very caring person. I think he's a great doctor. He always listens to me and spends time with me. He doesn't make me feel rushed or stupid for asking crazy questions. :-)My husband would never go to the doctor's office until I got him to see Dr. Clifton. Now if he has a problem, he's like "I've got to go see Dr. Clifton". I wish more doctors were as kind and as compassionate as Dr. Clifton is.

June 5th, 2010
Great doctor, very caring!
Dr. Clifton spends as much time with you as needed. When he walks into the room he always has a smile on his face and never seems rushed or hurried. If I do have to wait a while in the exam room, he always offers an apology! However, I understand because next time it might be me with an emergency or serious problem. My husband and I both use Dr. Clifton and he is always up to date on on the lastest medical findings, meds and proceedures. He's compassionate, kind, funny...while sitting in the waiting room people often ask who are you here to to see? When we say Dr. Clifton the response is always so positive. Support staff are well trained and friendly! Tests results are usually ready in 1-3 days and THEY call you promptly! We have been with Dr. C since we moved to Alabama in 2006 and couldn't be more satisfied!

May 31st, 2017