A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Cochran DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cochran has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Orthopedic Surgeons.