A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cochran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Cochran DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cochran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Orthopedic Surgeons.