Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cochran
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cochran Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Aultman Hospital
- Doctors Hospital of Stark County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Martin Cochran DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey M. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cochran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Massillon, OH.
See Massillon Orthopedic Surgeons.