A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cole is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cole graduated from University of New England, Biddeford.
Dr. Cole has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Allen Cole DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Cole practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cole has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cole practices Surgery near Dover Foxcroft, ME.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Dover Foxcroft Surgeons.