A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Conforti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Conforti, Foot & Ankle Medicine & Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Ankle Disorders
- Bone Spurs (Osteophyte)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Ingrown Nails
Education & Awards
Dr. Conforti graduated from New York College of Podiatric Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Conforti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Conforti DPM and MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Conforti practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Conforti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Conforti practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Paramus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Clifton, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Paramus Surgeons.