A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Conly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Conly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Conly, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Injections
Education & Awards
Dr. Conly graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Conly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey R Conly MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey R. Conly practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Conly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Conly practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Street, PA and Georgetown, DE.
See Lancaster Physiatrists and Lancaster Pain Management Doctors.