A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Conwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Conwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conwell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Conwell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- Central Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Alan Conwell MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Conwell practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Conwell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Conwell practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Wenatchee, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.