A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Conwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Conwell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Conwell graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Conwell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Conwell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey A. Conwell practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Conwell practices Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Anchorage, AK and Wenatchee, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians.