Dr. Jeffrey Cooper Is this you?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

November 18th, 2015

Kind, knowledgeable, empathetic, low key

Dr. Cooper was a great doctor. When he wasn't practicing, he constantly studied to become be best doctor he could possibly be. He was also a holistic practitioner...if you're into that kind of thing. Dr. Cooper believed in the integration of naturopathy and allopathy. I agree with Mr. Fraud who suggested seeing a different ENT. Clearly Mr. Fraud should have consulted with an Ear, Nose & Throat doctor. Dr. Cooper was a pain management/rehabilitation doctor, so Mr. Fraud obviously consulted the wrong specialist.

August 23rd, 2013

FRAUD

i went to Dr. Cooper because my ears were sore. He never helped me. He just told me I need more testing. The next day I went to another doctor and she told me I had a massive sinus infection, fever and it was making my ears hurt. She promptly gave me antibiotics and by that night, I was feeling better. Dr. Cooper supposedly looked up my nose and coudl have seen a sinus infection but he never addressed it and charged my insurance almost $700.00 of which I owe almost $400.00. He is just out for money. I asked the second doctor if it was easy to tell I had a sinus infection and she said any doctor could have seen that. Dr. Cooper allowed me to walk out still very sick with a fever and never even mentioned I had a sinus infection and I asked him twice about my sinuses and he just ignored my questions. Find another ENT. This is a chop shop

May 23rd, 2011

Very caring, understanding, personable, professional and helpful!!

I see Dr. Cooper as my pain specialist and he is so comfortable to talk with, he has a great bedside manner and is very caring and understanding. He listens when you talk and then talk to you, not AT you. His staff is very friendly but they won't necessarily iniciate conversation with you unless you do first, understanding that some patients do not wish to discuss their health at the doc's office until they're with their doctor. They are very thorough with their medicine and they do require urine specimens, but if you trust them they want to trust you as well, so it's just to protect their license as well, so it shouldn't be a problem if you're sincere about your health issues. I haven't had to wait more than 10 minutes and their waiting room and patient rooms are tidy and clean. Dr. Cooper is understanding of my pain and concerns with my health and the side effects of my meds as well as the damage the medications can do to my organs and offers suggestions to my medications so that I won't get addicted or have organ damage, while still addressing my pain issues. I would highly recommend this doctor for whatever your needs are. He is truly a great person as well as a great doctor!!

August 27th, 2015