A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cooper, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Med Coll Pennsylvania. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Cooper MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cooper practices Otolaryngology near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Otolaryngologists.