A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Copeland
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Copeland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Copeland, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Copeland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Copeland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Copeland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Copeland practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Wasilla, AK.
See Anchorage Family Physicians.