A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Copeland, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Copeland has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey James Copeland DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Copeland practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Copeland has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Copeland practices Family Medicine near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Palmer, AK and Wasilla, AK.
See Anchorage Primary Care Doctors.