Dr. Jeffrey Corak MD Patient Reviews

1.9

• Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2017
Never interacted with a more rude doctor than Jeffrey Corak. After just a few minutes of being disrespected, being looked down on, and his acting like we were just soo lucky to be there with him but really we were so dumb that we were wasting his time, we just walked out. He said nothing and he billed Medicare and me for the visit.

February 3rd, 2017
Rude , No compassion,
I will never go back

November 12th, 2016
MrsL
Should pull his license - a horrible excuse for a human being (let alone a physician). I will fight my insurer to INSURE he is not paid. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

September 27th, 2016
i will never go to this dr again has a bad reputation in this area terrable bedside manner would not recomend to anyone .

August 25th, 2016
Dismissive
I was send to this doctor through workman comp, I waited for 1 1/2 hr in his room before I was seen, he did not listen or care about how I felt, told me people don't want to work, then I told him I always work, his response was one out of many, I was ignored when I told him I was having headaches and at time I feel I would pass out from feeling dizzy. He keep ignoring and talking over me when i had something to say, and told me i was taking up his time, i would never recommend him to anyone to see him, does not care about the patient.His staff has good customer service, the Dr has no customer services.

May 11th, 2016
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
The most unprofessional repulsive physician I have ever come across. Rude, impolite, disconnected. Evaluated me for less than a minute with no tangible data or labs called me a liar and gave me some crazy off the wall diagnoses. I'm a very patient person I deal with small children daily but this man is horrid. You would get better care from a veterinarian.

February 11th, 2016
Rude don't go to him
The staff is rude paws and so is Dr corak, my first visit with him went pretty much well it was the second visit that was a nightmare you don't return their phone calls make you wait forever I would not recommend this doctor to anyone not even the dog

July 10th, 2015
Has God complex
Lousy bedside manner and has a,God complex. He didn't listen to me.

June 17th, 2015
Pleasant experience
Based on my first visit with Dr. Corak, i have no complaints . He was friendly, courteous and interested in what I had to say. His staff was very pleasant and the office was professional.

March 17th, 2015
Never again
It took three appointments, 300 dollars, and 2 months to get a diagnosis of wear a wrist splint and see me in a month. I have two pinched nerves in the elbow and one in each wrist per his diagnosis. Then when I asked a few questions about treatment it was like I was bothering him, and told to quit leaning on my elbows which I don't do. I get the impression he is reading from a script My wifes grandmother also went there also a few weeks prior to my visit and had a worse experience than I did, should have taken her advise and read the reviews first. Needles to say, I am not scheduling a follow up with Dr. Corak.

December 22nd, 2014
Very Rude and Unprofessional
This so called Doctor is very rude and didn't even say '' Hello '' when he entered the exam room. I asked him a few questions and he seemed to get agitated by me asking any questions. I had a TIA 4 years ago and I was concerned about loud ringing in my right ear and with out even examining me he barked out '' There is nothing wrong , it's a hearing problem '' !. I then began to get agitated over this guy's nasty attitude and I then exited the room. I wouldn't even take my dog to this so called Doctor. He is the worst I have ever felt with.

September 14th, 2014
Avoid This Doctor
On the first visit, I found this doctor to be rude...almost antagonistic. Absolutely no testing was performed (not even a clinical exam). He scheduled me for a follow-up with NCT 4 weeks later. I considered not returning, but decided that he must have been having a bad day on the first visit, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I took a half-day off work, and arrived on time, prepared to have NCT performed. Again-- same awful disposition, no testing performed (not even reflexes) and I left the office in shock at the way he had spoken to me. Should he ever need a doctor, I hope he is treated better than he treats his patients.