Neurologist
760 S Volusia Ave
Ste 400
Orange City, FL 32763
386-774-0220
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Happy patient  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2014

I was seen by Dr Corak and have a complicated medical history with terrible pain. He took the time to listen and back track to get the full picture. He asked a lot of questions and is no nonsense but he got the the bottom of it, prescribed a new medicine and I feel better already. I'm so thankful for them!

|  Past Patient  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2014

Worst Dr. office ever. Doesn't return calls, Pam office mgr refused to apoligize for not return call. She is nasty and rude. Dr. refuses to speak to you on the phone. WORST OFFICE EVER BEEN TO. DO NOT GO THERE!!! THEY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU. ' HERE'S THE BEST.... I WROTE A BAD REVEIW ABOUT THE OFFICE AND NOW CORAK REFUSES MY FOLLOW UP VISIT UNLESS I REMOVE POST... CAN IT GET ANY WORST OR UNPROFEEIONAL CONDUCT. I AM CALLING MY INS CARRIER TO FILE A COMPLAINT ABOUT HIM

Jan 31st, 2014

I will never go back to this so called doctor, waste of time and money. He is rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

|  European perspective  |  show details
by Julio S. on Jan 24th, 2014

I was visiting in Orange City when Dr. Corak saw me around new years of 2014 for a migraine headache. He's got a no nonsense bedside manner and tells you how it is right up front. I think it may be because he trained in Europe that you don't get the warm fuzzy hand-holding Americans seem to expect. After all, as a patient I am responsible for my behaviors. If they lead me to trigger a migraine, it's my fault. Fortunately, I was able to get proper care here and felt better within hours. A tidy, efficient office.

|  Pleasantly Surprised  |  show details
Feb 1st, 2013

I had read these reviews prior to my appointment so I was apprehensive however I was pleased with my experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr Corak was pleasant and knowledgeable, he took time, listened and discussed my treatment options. I would not hesitate to refer friends/family. Also I'm amazed at the short wait time!

|  Excellent Experience  |  show details
Nov 27th, 2012

I visited Dr. Corak and was very nervous and scared. He put me at ease immediately and eased all of my worries and fears. He has a great caring manner and his staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Corak.

|  Horrible Doctor  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2012

He said if my problems had been going on for years and nothing has changed then there is no reason to try to figure out what was causing horrible shooting pains in my head. Wrote me a prescription and was done. Never even looked at me! Then charged me $250 for that.

|  HORRIBLE!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2011

this is the worst "doctor" i have ever been too. i work for a doctor's office and i would never treat any of my patient's the way he treated me! his bedside manner is horrible. he didnt even ask me questions about the reason i was in there before he was prescribing me medication and shoving me out the door. i will never go back to him and i strongly advise nobody else does either!

|  Nurses/Assistants are better  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2011

The girls in the office are super nice and accommodating for me, but Dr. Corak has an odd sense of humor for a doctor. I constantly left the office upset. Not worth it.

|  Would avoid this doctor  |  show details
by shergregg at Citysearch on Apr 20th, 2011 on citysearch.com

This doctor`s demeanor is very rude and arrogant. I would not recommend anyone to him. He dimissed us without even a second glance and dimished all the symptoms that my husband is having. The staff in the front office is very caring and friendly, but the doctor himself is extremly rude and impolite. This was the most horrible doctors office experience we have ever had and kept my husband and I aggravated for days after the visit. Do not go to see this doctor if you can avoid it.

Feb 24th, 2011

It always amazes me, how people become Doctors and deal with people all the time, yet appear to forget that their is a person behind the illness. Mr corak deals with you very matter of factly. You might as well not be in the room with him. I am sure he can diagnose you, prescribe medication for you, tell you what your outcome will be, by just reading your chart. Why is their a need to see you then? I do not understand why physicians who appear to have an aversion to people, just do not stick to research.

Apr 27th, 2010

What a waste of time, energy and gas! After a 55 min wait on time for my appt, forms pre filled and records precopied for convenience, the RN and the Dr. diagnosed my problem as they walked in the room, all before even seeing or speaking to me. He and I proceeded to argue for 1/2 hour! How unprofessional. He certainly missed empathy training in med school and his picture needs updating.

by channel1240 on Jan 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I had a wonderful visit with Dr. Corak at his new practice (Volusia Neurology). I found the doctor and staff to be caring and friendly. I received an appointment in a timely manner, in fact when calling the neurologist in DeLand I was offered an appointme

by neuropt2006 on Jul 26th, 2006 on citysearch.com

Not a dr I would recommend to anyone. He does not listen and doesn't care about his patients. His demeanor is very rude and arrogant.