Dr. Jeffrey Corak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Corak?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Corak?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 1st, 2017

Great Experience.

I had a great experience with Dr. Corak. He is very attentive and helpful with my issues. He and his staff are all warm and welcoming. He has helped me feel so much better as I suffered with Migraine. I am basically headache free thanks to Dr. Corak!

July 10th, 2017

callus

May 4th, 2017

Never interacted with a more rude doctor than Jeffrey Corak. After just a few minutes of being disrespected, being looked down on, and his acting like we were just soo lucky to be there with him but really we were so dumb that we were wasting his time, we just walked out. He said nothing and he billed Medicare and me for the visit.

February 3rd, 2017

Rude , No compassion,

I will never go back

November 12th, 2016

MrsL

Should pull his license - a horrible excuse for a human being (let alone a physician). I will fight my insurer to INSURE he is not paid. AVOID AT ALL COSTS

September 27th, 2016

i will never go to this dr again has a bad reputation in this area terrable bedside manner would not recomend to anyone .

August 25th, 2016

Dismissive

I was send to this doctor through workman comp, I waited for 1 1/2 hr in his room before I was seen, he did not listen or care about how I felt, told me people don't want to work, then I told him I always work, his response was one out of many, I was ignored when I told him I was having headaches and at time I feel I would pass out from feeling dizzy. He keep ignoring and talking over me when i had something to say, and told me i was taking up his time, i would never recommend him to anyone to see him, does not care about the patient.His staff has good customer service, the Dr has no customer services.

May 11th, 2016

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!

The most unprofessional repulsive physician I have ever come across. Rude, impolite, disconnected. Evaluated me for less than a minute with no tangible data or labs called me a liar and gave me some crazy off the wall diagnoses. I'm a very patient person I deal with small children daily but this man is horrid. You would get better care from a veterinarian.

February 11th, 2016

Rude don't go to him

The staff is rude paws and so is Dr corak, my first visit with him went pretty much well it was the second visit that was a nightmare you don't return their phone calls make you wait forever I would not recommend this doctor to anyone not even the dog

July 10th, 2015

Has God complex

Lousy bedside manner and has a,God complex. He didn't listen to me.

June 17th, 2015

Pleasant experience

Based on my first visit with Dr. Corak, i have no complaints . He was friendly, courteous and interested in what I had to say. His staff was very pleasant and the office was professional.

March 17th, 2015

Never again

It took three appointments, 300 dollars, and 2 months to get a diagnosis of wear a wrist splint and see me in a month. I have two pinched nerves in the elbow and one in each wrist per his diagnosis. Then when I asked a few questions about treatment it was like I was bothering him, and told to quit leaning on my elbows which I don't do. I get the impression he is reading from a script My wifes grandmother also went there also a few weeks prior to my visit and had a worse experience than I did, should have taken her advise and read the reviews first. Needles to say, I am not scheduling a follow up with Dr. Corak.