2.0

Sep 27th, 2016

i will never go to this dr again has a bad reputation in this area terrable bedside manner would not recomend to anyone .

Dismissive show details Dismissive
Aug 25th, 2016

I was send to this doctor through workman comp, I waited for 1 1/2 hr in his room before I was seen, he did not listen or care about how I felt, told me people don't want to work, then I told him I always work, his response was one out of many, I was ignored when I told him I was having headaches and at time I feel I would pass out from feeling dizzy. He keep ignoring and talking over me when i had something to say, and told me i was taking up his time, i would never recommend him to anyone to see him, does not care about the patient.His staff has good customer service, the Dr has no customer services.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE! show details HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!
May 11th, 2016

The most unprofessional repulsive physician I have ever come across. Rude, impolite, disconnected. Evaluated me for less than a minute with no tangible data or labs called me a liar and gave me some crazy off the wall diagnoses. I'm a very patient person I deal with small children daily but this man is horrid. You would get better care from a veterinarian.

Rude don't go to him show details Rude don't go to him
Feb 11th, 2016

The staff is rude paws and so is Dr corak, my first visit with him went pretty much well it was the second visit that was a nightmare you don't return their phone calls make you wait forever I would not recommend this doctor to anyone not even the dog

Has God complex show details Has God complex
Jul 9th, 2015

Lousy bedside manner and has a,God complex. He didn't listen to me.

Pleasant experience show details Pleasant experience
Jun 16th, 2015

Based on my first visit with Dr. Corak, i have no complaints . He was friendly, courteous and interested in what I had to say. His staff was very pleasant and the office was professional.

Never again show details Never again
by Chris on Mar 16th, 2015

It took three appointments, 300 dollars, and 2 months to get a diagnosis of wear a wrist splint and see me in a month. I have two pinched nerves in the elbow and one in each wrist per his diagnosis. Then when I asked a few questions about treatment it was like I was bothering him, and told to quit leaning on my elbows which I don't do. I get the impression he is reading from a script My wifes grandmother also went there also a few weeks prior to my visit and had a worse experience than I did, should have taken her advise and read the reviews first. Needles to say, I am not scheduling a follow up with Dr. Corak.

Very Rude and Unprofessional show details Very Rude and Unprofessional
Dec 22nd, 2014

This so called Doctor is very rude and didn't even say '' Hello '' when he entered the exam room. I asked him a few questions and he seemed to get agitated by me asking any questions. I had a TIA 4 years ago and I was concerned about loud ringing in my right ear and with out even examining me he barked out '' There is nothing wrong , it's a hearing problem '' !. I then began to get agitated over this guy's nasty attitude and I then exited the room. I wouldn't even take my dog to this so called Doctor. He is the worst I have ever felt with.

Avoid This Doctor show details Avoid This Doctor
by Robinson on Sep 14th, 2014

On the first visit, I found this doctor to be rude...almost antagonistic. Absolutely no testing was performed (not even a clinical exam). He scheduled me for a follow-up with NCT 4 weeks later. I considered not returning, but decided that he must have been having a bad day on the first visit, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. I took a half-day off work, and arrived on time, prepared to have NCT performed. Again-- same awful disposition, no testing performed (not even reflexes) and I left the office in shock at the way he had spoken to me. Should he ever need a doctor, I hope he is treated better than he treats his patients.

Does not look like person who saw me show details Does not look like person who saw me
by Dumb Patient on Jul 26th, 2014

He was a referral from an orthopedic surgeon charged with testing me for nerve damage. What he wanted was to take over my health care. First visit, Doctor Corak had my BP checked and although a little elevated, said nothing. After a relatively short wait time the doctor walked into the room.

Horrible doctor show details Horrible doctor
by Not happy on Jul 24th, 2014

My first and last appointment with this doctor..."if that's what you want to call him. He was very rued and interrupted me as I was speaking, had the look on his face like he was in a rush. He asked me what was the reason for my visit and as I was telling him he was laughing, smirking and rolling his eyes as I was speaking. Well I didn't stay quiet I told him I will continue talking when he finishes laughing. I've never been so humiliate in my life especially by a so called doctor.

Happy patient show details Happy patient
Mar 3rd, 2014

I was seen by Dr Corak and have a complicated medical history with terrible pain. He took the time to listen and back track to get the full picture. He asked a lot of questions and is no nonsense but he got the the bottom of it, prescribed a new medicine and I feel better already. I'm so thankful for them!

Jan 31st, 2014

I will never go back to this so called doctor, waste of time and money. He is rude, arrogant and disrespectful.

European perspective show details European perspective
by Julio S. on Jan 24th, 2014

I was visiting in Orange City when Dr. Corak saw me around new years of 2014 for a migraine headache. He's got a no nonsense bedside manner and tells you how it is right up front. I think it may be because he trained in Europe that you don't get the warm fuzzy hand-holding Americans seem to expect. After all, as a patient I am responsible for my behaviors. If they lead me to trigger a migraine, it's my fault. Fortunately, I was able to get proper care here and felt better within hours. A tidy, efficient office.

Pleasantly Surprised show details Pleasantly Surprised
Feb 1st, 2013

I had read these reviews prior to my appointment so I was apprehensive however I was pleased with my experience. The staff was friendly and helpful. Dr Corak was pleasant and knowledgeable, he took time, listened and discussed my treatment options. I would not hesitate to refer friends/family. Also I'm amazed at the short wait time!

Excellent Experience show details Excellent Experience
Nov 27th, 2012

I visited Dr. Corak and was very nervous and scared. He put me at ease immediately and eased all of my worries and fears. He has a great caring manner and his staff was wonderful. I would highly recommend Dr. Corak.

Horrible Doctor show details Horrible Doctor
Sep 12th, 2012

He said if my problems had been going on for years and nothing has changed then there is no reason to try to figure out what was causing horrible shooting pains in my head. Wrote me a prescription and was done. Never even looked at me! Then charged me $250 for that.

HORRIBLE! show details HORRIBLE!
Jul 18th, 2011

this is the worst "doctor" i have ever been too. i work for a doctor's office and i would never treat any of my patient's the way he treated me! his bedside manner is horrible. he didnt even ask me questions about the reason i was in there before he was prescribing me medication and shoving me out the door. i will never go back to him and i strongly advise nobody else does either!

Nurses/Assistants are better show details Nurses/Assistants are better
Jul 14th, 2011

The girls in the office are super nice and accommodating for me, but Dr. Corak has an odd sense of humor for a doctor. I constantly left the office upset. Not worth it.

Feb 24th, 2011

It always amazes me, how people become Doctors and deal with people all the time, yet appear to forget that their is a person behind the illness. Mr corak deals with you very matter of factly. You might as well not be in the room with him. I am sure he can diagnose you, prescribe medication for you, tell you what your outcome will be, by just reading your chart. Why is their a need to see you then? I do not understand why physicians who appear to have an aversion to people, just do not stick to research.

Apr 27th, 2010

What a waste of time, energy and gas! After a 55 min wait on time for my appt, forms pre filled and records precopied for convenience, the RN and the Dr. diagnosed my problem as they walked in the room, all before even seeing or speaking to me. He and I proceeded to argue for 1/2 hour! How unprofessional. He certainly missed empathy training in med school and his picture needs updating.