Dr. Jeffrey Corbin MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Kingston, NY

January 12th, 2014
Wonderful Doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Corbin for medication management for several years. (After seeing slew of other doctors for almost 20 years, and being on almost every medication possible for treatment of severe depression). Dr, Corbin is the first doctor I've seen who doesn't talk down to me, who treats me like an intelligent partner in my treatment, and who is caring and kind. His knowledge of current medications and treatments is impressive. I feel like I am in great hands, and would highly recommend him.

December 10th, 2011
Cold and Uncaring
He took me on as a patient and I did all that he requested, took the meds he told me to take. I guess I was too sick for him to handle. I didn't want to live anymore and he was not willing to help me.

October 3rd, 2011
Great Doctor, Easy to Work With
I don't understand the negative comments about Dr. Corbin, either. When I saw him, he was pleasant, easy to talk to, and seemed genuinely concerned and willing to help. He answered all of my questions and made me feel at ease with treatment. I tried to find a great doctor several years ago and unfortunately encountered only obnoxious med mills and I never felt comfortable. What made me consider looking again was the great referral I got from someone I trust to see Dr. Corbin. I'm relieved I made the appointment and I'm very satisfied with treatment.

December 21st, 2009
I have to say that the person who complained about Dr. Corbin is an idiot. His office is in a loft and is clean and roomy. He has been extremely helpful in diagnosing and treating me as well as 2 friends. I hope people reading these reviws realize that anybody can enter a review and somebody hearing something they don't want to face can be angry and write a bad review.

October 20th, 2009
Dr. Corbin has been helping me for a many years
Dr. Corbin has been my doctor for eight years. He has always returned my calls in a timely manner. He has always prescribed medicine that worked well for me. He is always available for me when I need to talk and ask his opinions. He always helps me get back on track emotionally when my anxiety problems come up. I would recommend him for anyone.

October 20th, 2009
Great Psychiatrist
Dr. Corbin is a great physician. His office is in a loft and is spacious and comfortable. He is easy to speak with and great diagnostician. He helped me get back on track. My primary care physician referred me after we tried 2-3 medications that did not work and Dr. Corbin was able to figure out what was going on and started me on a good combination. I highly recommend him to anybody

February 4th, 2009
Insensitive, uncooperative, and unable to correctly diagnosis a problem immediately identified by subsequent psychiatrists. An unpleasant manner and cramped, unclean office.