Dr. Jeffrey Cossin MD Patient Reviews

3.9
  • 3 reviews

January 27th, 2010
Cossin's Rule
As usual Dr. Cossin was correct about my diagnosis. I started on a new med and started to have severe itching,running nose, etc. DR.Cossin told me to stop taking the med and go on a steroid, the result has been quite positive. Dr. Cossin's staff are always kind, caring and professional. I am always made to feel quite comfortable at his office.

January 14th, 2009
I find that Dr. Cossin is caring about me as a person and as a patient. His ability to diagnose symptoms is outstanding. If he is unable to diagnose your symptom at once,he will call in an additional Doctor in his practise or refer me to a specialist. He follows through with the referrals and always checks to see if I am okay (other than a cold). If I am quite ill, he will see me the same day. He always inquires about my personal life as well as my physical symptoms or lack of the latter. I am always amazed that he does not seem to have to refer to his notes when I am in the office.

November 3rd, 2008
Caution
he doesn't seem to listen well... you only get brief time with him, and youare given lab slips and prescriptions without much education of what's going on... as a young female, i don't thinkhe's very sensitive to womens issues...all others at northern edge are much moreattuned... i was misdiagnosed once and another dr. covering for him corrected it... i am trying to switch doctors butthat is difficult...