Dr. Jeffrey Couch Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Couch?

You can do so much better

Posted on September 30th, 2017

This guy has been all over. I could not recommend him to anyone.

Arrogant and angry

Posted on February 20th, 2017

What an attitude this guy has. In and out so quick I'm not sure what he looks like

Dr. Couch has changed my life

Posted on April 14th, 2011

It has been 11 years since Dr. Couch did my eyes. My life has changed when he corrected my vision from nearly 500/20 to almost perfect. I am 45 and can still see the sharpest smallest font on my computer to seeing a flock of geese 20 miles away.

Lasik 7.5 years later

Posted on January 18th, 2011

My eyes won't stay focused from day to day it is difficult to even obtain an prescription for eyeglasses, or contacts. Headaches for almost 2 years that are from my eyes straining too much. My vision in my left eye has switched from better to worse and my right eyes is now better it makes no sense almost as if my vision went from near sighted to far sighted in the last 2 years, it is very uncomfortable constantly straining. I spoke with Dr Couches office when problems first were noticed and he would not help. I had a professional where i live now evaluate my eyes even for correction, and the findings were that whomever did the lasik that Dr. flattened my cornea to the maximum and my eyes can never corrected other than a pair of eyeglasses or contacts. I had a prescription for eye glasses made and they are very hard to deal with the way my vision has changed. I'm concerned and very irritated.........

Posted on May 18th, 2015