A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Couture:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Couture is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Couture, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Couture graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Couture has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Joseph Couture MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey J. Couture practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Couture has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Couture practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Pediatricians.