Overall Review

4.7

July 15th, 2016
Great Dr!
Dr Couture has been my families Dr for 22 years and I'm so thankful for him. He genuinely cares for his patients. He has even called to check on me when I've had to have surgery with other Drs.

June 15th, 2016
Excellent Physician
Thorough, thoughtful, kind and knowledgeable.

February 11th, 2011
Thorough, Listens, Pleasant
Always thorough, and listens. He picked up on some small thing I wasn't even going to mention at my physical. But given his patience and unhurried demeanor, I went ahead and told him. He pursued this, caught something early, and one radiation treatment and 3 years later I'm doing fine. Doesn't get any better.

May 3rd, 2010
Good GP
I have seen Dr. Couture since I was a child. He is great at diagnosing problems that are common with children, teens, and young adults. I only have one issue with him. I don't feel comfortable discussing sexual health or mental health issues with him. It feels awkward and like he wishes he could be anywhere else in the world at that point in time. Other then that he has been a wonderful doctor to my whole family.

May 22nd, 2009
excellent physician
Dr Couture has seen my one year old since his 2 month appt. He is always extremely knowledgeable and takes time to explain and answer any of my questions. His staff is wonderful and very caring - everyone takes all the time with me that I need. When I call with questions, they are patient and not to busy to talk to me. I would recommend him to anyone!

September 29th, 2008
POOR CARE,DISSAPOINTED AND HURT.
I had Dr couture for over 5 years, at which time my husband saw him too. Year after year, he would be told, he was the picture of health, only to be told just recently that he has several large cysts,which could be problematic. He sent my husband to a nephrologist, Usman who scared us with a cancer verdict,and passed us on to an urologist, holland, who said all 3 large cysts are not cancerous, and refered us back to Usman. Usman had test down, and now he is at 3rd stage renal failure, whic we found out ourselves when we requested a copy of his test results! So I am really upset at this treatment AND LEVEL OF CARE doctors call themselves providing. We have been left out of the loop many times, left waiting in cold exam rooms, and getting a priscription is a nightmare!!!!I am writing every senator, legislator, govenor elect, and presidential candidate. Even Oprah and Montal. and Phil. This is the THE CRASH of the health care 2008!