A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Craddock, Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Craddock
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Craddock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Craddock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey C Craddock MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Craddock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Craddock has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Craddock practices Addiction Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Addiction Specialists.