A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Craddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Craddock, Psychiatrist, Adult Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Craddock graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Craddock has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital Downtown
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Charles Craddock MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Addiction Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey C. Craddock practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Craddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Craddock practices Addiction Medicine near Greenville, SC.
See Greenville Addiction Specialists.