A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Cramer is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Cramer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cramer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans