A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Crawford is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Crawford, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Lung Cancer (Small Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crawford has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Virtua Health-Voorhees Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Crawford MD is a male Oncologist , has 38 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey Crawford practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Crawford has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Crawford practices Medical Oncology near Durham, NC.
See Durham Oncologists.