Dr. Jeffrey Cronk Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Cronk?

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I found him arrogant. Strictly by the book...not willing to think outside the box. Brushed off my concerns and request, which led to missing a a new kidney cancer. I wasted a year begging him for a CT scan which he refused to order. After a year, I finally found a doctor (his partner) who did listen to me and did order the CT scan...which found the new Cancer. Maybe if he had listened to my concerns....I might have been able to get away with a partial nephrectomy, Instead of a radical nephrectomy

Posted on August 28th, 2016

I was a patient of Dr. Cronk for approx. a year while he was still in East Contra Costa County, in California. He was an excellent blood specialist who helped me understand the Factor 7 condition I had associated with my DVT. I can overwhelmingly recommend Dr. Cronk as a compassionate and caring physician specializing in many areas dealing with blood conditions. Wish he was still here in California.

Very good oncologist

Posted on June 11th, 2016

I've been under Dr. Cronk's care for the last 7 months. He is an excellent doctor that listens to my concerns and lets me be my own advocate in relation to my treatment. I highly recommend this excellent doctor.

Awesome Care!!

Posted on September 19th, 2012

Considering my health issues, I was very impressed with the staff I worked with. Alicia was wonderful to work with, considerate on top of everything and made the experience very smooth. Jill, Penny and Alicia were friendly and not invasive. I enjoy seeing them every time.

Simply Awesome

Posted on April 30th, 2012

Dr. Cronk is just amazing! He is extremely compassionate, takes time to clearly explain treatment and timing, I couldn't ask for better advice and treatment! The Epic Care nurses also give 5 star treatment - couldn't be more satisfied given the situation.

Thank you!

Posted on March 27th, 2012

I am very appreciative of Dr. Cronk's care of my father. He was so kind and handled the entire situation with expertise.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

I would like to express our appreciation for Dr. Cronk's kindness and expertise in handling my Dad's care. Thank you!

The most caring and compassionate Doctor you could ask for

Posted on May 7th, 2008

i was a patient of his for approximately 2 years, and he was a wonderfully caring and compassionate Doctor. He listened to me- he took great care to always explain everything fully to both my wife and I. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Cronk, and my wife and I will be forever grateful to him- he helped both of us through a most difficult time and disease.

Posted on November 2nd, 2017