Internists, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile
East Bay Medical Oncology
4721 Dallas Ranch Rd
Antioch, CA 94531
925-778-0679
Locations and availability (14)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Awesome Care!!  |  show details
Sep 19th, 2012

Considering my health issues, I was very impressed with the staff I worked with. Alicia was wonderful to work with, considerate on top of everything and made the experience very smooth. Jill, Penny and Alicia were friendly and not invasive. I enjoy seeing them every time.

|  Simply Awesome  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Cronk is just amazing! He is extremely compassionate, takes time to clearly explain treatment and timing, I couldn't ask for better advice and treatment! The Epic Care nurses also give 5 star treatment - couldn't be more satisfied given the situation.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2012

I would like to express our appreciation for Dr. Cronk's kindness and expertise in handling my Dad's care. Thank you!

|  The most caring and compassionate Doctor you could ask for  |  show details
by Wes James on May 7th, 2008

i was a patient of his for approximately 2 years, and he was a wonderfully caring and compassionate Doctor. He listened to me- he took great care to always explain everything fully to both my wife and I. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Cronk, and my wife and I will be forever grateful to him- he helped both of us through a most difficult time and disease.