Internist, Hematology Specialist, Oncology Specialist (cancer)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Awesome Care!! show details Awesome Care!!
Sep 19th, 2012

Considering my health issues, I was very impressed with the staff I worked with. Alicia was wonderful to work with, considerate on top of everything and made the experience very smooth. Jill, Penny and Alicia were friendly and not invasive. I enjoy seeing them every time.

Simply Awesome show details Simply Awesome
Apr 30th, 2012

Dr. Cronk is just amazing! He is extremely compassionate, takes time to clearly explain treatment and timing, I couldn't ask for better advice and treatment! The Epic Care nurses also give 5 star treatment - couldn't be more satisfied given the situation.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
by Anonymous on Mar 27th, 2012 on doctorsdig.com

I am very appreciative of Dr. Cronk's care of my father. He was so kind and handled the entire situation with expertise.

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Mar 6th, 2012

I would like to express our appreciation for Dr. Cronk's kindness and expertise in handling my Dad's care. Thank you!

The most caring and compassionate Doctor you could ask for show details The most caring and compassionate Doctor you could ask for
by Wes James on May 7th, 2008

i was a patient of his for approximately 2 years, and he was a wonderfully caring and compassionate Doctor. He listened to me- he took great care to always explain everything fully to both my wife and I. I have the utmost respect for Dr. Cronk, and my wife and I will be forever grateful to him- he helped both of us through a most difficult time and disease.