A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Crooms:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Crooms is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crooms
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Crooms Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Crooms, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crooms graduated from University of Miami . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Crooms has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey W Crooms MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Crooms practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Crooms has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Crooms practices Surgery near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Surgeons.