Dr. Jeffrey Crooms MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Tallahassee, FL

• Good
  • Bad

July 18th, 2017
Attentive and good bedside manner
The interaction during the initial appointment was surprisingly good. He was attentive and compassionate.After the surgery, his bedside manner was good. Overall a good experience aside from the long wait during the office visit. He's a popular surgeon, so the wait times are understandable.

April 10th, 2017
I trust his opinions
Dr. Crooms has performed two of my surgeries and one biopsy and I can honestly say I trust him 100%. Yes, sometimes you may wait a little longer to see him but it is worth the wait. I have had a total of 6 major surgeries and always trust his opinion.

December 28th, 2015
Dr. Crooms; outstanding surgeon, compassionate man!
Dr. Crooms was outstanding! Not only skilled with my sigmoid surgery but compassionate and kind. The only reason I rated his office with 2 stars for promptness was that he will spend as much time with his patients as needed so he tends to run late in appt. times. But, I know that he will take the same care with me when it is my turn too!

December 4th, 2015
My surgery was an emergency, he was great!!

October 21st, 2015
The Best General Surgeon in Tallahassee
Can't say enough good about this doctor. He is the only general surgeon in Tallahassee that I would want see.

September 8th, 2015
RN, patient
Having been an ICU nurse for almost 30 yrs I can honestly say Dr. Crooms is the best surgeon I have ever met. He is also my surgeon. He is always kind and caring. He always gives you reassurance. He is extremely likeable and spends time with you. I have never had a problem with my surgeries. He only wants the absolute best for you the patient.

April 18th, 2015
Dr. Crooms is excellent!
Excellent surgeon with patient at the center of his concern!

April 13th, 2015
Dr. Crooms took my gallbladder out in 1991 and corrected a hiatle hernia for me last week. As we worked together to find a diagnosis of another female issue his diligence and care was over over the top. He even called me on a Sunday prior to my surgery to follow up with me on my female condition that he was referring me to external specialists. He isn't focused on numbers or the money. He really cares about fixing his patients. What a concept these days. He works so many hours for his patients and is totally devoted to healing. Best Doctor yet.....

March 3rd, 2015
Very Impressed
He is a very caring surgeon. He called me on a Sunday, personally to ask how I was feeling. I was floored. What a great example of a doctor who cares about his patients. I may be forging ahead with surgery and feel good about Dr. Crooms. Many years ago 20+ he removed my gall bladder successfully.

September 15th, 2014
Great surgeon.
I was diagnosed with breast cancer over 11 years ago. Dr. Crooms sat with me for HOURS to discuss options, etc. and was the most caring physician I've ever encountered. Since then i've had gall bladder surgery, multiple colonoscopies and just went through a double mastectomy .... Dr. Crooms will ALWAYS be my go to surgeon. He is wonderful.

September 9th, 2014
long wait times up to 2 hours. when got to see him did not even look at what was wrong. Just wanted set me up to go to TMH to have surgery. Was rude when told him what other doctor told me when he did the first surgery. He called me a lire in nice way. Did not go back and will never see again.

April 24th, 2014
WONDERFUL DOCTOR
A very skilled surgeon that really cares about his patients. He has a wonderful bedside manner and will be glad to answer all your questions. Known as the best surgeon in Tallahassee.