A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Crout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Crout, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Children's Primary Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Crout graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Crout has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
- Mississippi Baptist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crout accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Crout practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Crout practices Pediatrics near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Pediatricians.