A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Csiszar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Csiszar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Csiszar, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
Education & Awards
Dr. Csiszar graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Csiszar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Adventist Health/Central Valley General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey William Csiszar MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey W. Csiszar practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Csiszar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Csiszar practices Urology near Hanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Selma, CA.
See Hanford Urologists.