A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cummings, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Disorder
- Cognition Disorders
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Huntington Disease
- Language Disorders
- Lewy Body Disease
- Memory Disorders
- Mental Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Parkinson Disease
- Psychotic Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Vascular Dementia
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital
- Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Lee Cummings MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey L. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cummings has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Cummings practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.