Dr. Jeffrey Curnes DO Patient Reviews

2.3

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2016
Seen in ER for uncontrolled high blood pressure, shaking, light headedness, strange feeling like kicking in upper left chest, and just not well. No history or physical exam other than listening to chest 2 times and back once. Told to go home, there's nothing wrong with you with BP near 200/94. He provided me with inadequate care and put me at risk for heart attack and or stroke. He was arrogant, rude and angry and discharged me within the first five minutes of seeing me. I ended up treating myself unsafely at home by doubling all 3 of my BP meds and taking a Klonopin to calm down. My pressure dropped to 90/47 within 30 minutes. I was scared to death; Grundy Center Hospital has a define liability with this guy.

July 2nd, 2015
would give a zero if possible
this provider treated my son and myself with complete disrespect. he did not listen to events leading up to ER visit and was quick to make a judgment about what was wrong with my son before examined him or took an accurate history. He was completely arrogant and blew off my son's problems while explaining how long he had been an ER doctor and why he knew he was right. I have been a nurse for almost 30 years and he is the rudest, most arrogant physician I have ever spoken to.

February 12th, 2010
Great ER Doc!!
I like that he took time to listen and addressed all of my concerns. The staff at St Lukes are the BEST!