A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Cutler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Cutler, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cutler graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Cutler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Med West, Bessemer, Al
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey B Cutler MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey B. Cutler practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Cutler has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Cutler practices Diagnostic Radiology near Bessemer, AL.
See Bessemer Radiologists.