A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Anderson, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anderson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Frankford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Dale Anderson MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Anderson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Anderson practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlantic City, NJ and Parkesburg, PA.
See Langhorne Surgeons.