A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Bell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bell, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Bell has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eureka Springs Hospital
- NW Medical Center Washington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Bell practice?
Dr. Jeffrey Bell practices Surgery near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Fayetteville Surgeons.