A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bernstein
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bernstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Bernstein MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Bernstein practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Silverdale, WA.
See Silverdale Surgeons.