A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Brady, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brady has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Winter Park Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Daniel Brady MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Brady practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Brady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Brady practices Urology near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Oviedo, FL.
See Orlando Urologists.