A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Coe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Coe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Coe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Coe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Coe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Coe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Campbell, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons and Campbell Surgeons.