A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Coe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Coe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Coe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Coe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Coe graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Coe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Coe practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Coe has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Coe practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Campbell, CA.
See Campbell Surgeons and Campbell Orthopedic Surgeons.