Dr. Jeffrey Coe, MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Laser Focus without Pressure show details Laser Focus without Pressure
by Arturo on Apr 28th, 2015

I have known Dr. Coe for about 2.5 months. Thus far Dr. Coe has been both patient and laser focused in his consultations with me regarding my condition (collapsed C5/C6 disc). He has been honest, responsive, and very helpful. Dr. Coe never pressured me along the way. He listened to my needs and special requests. As an example he prescribed Physical Therapy at my request so that I could stabilize and diminish my pain while we waited for a second MRI. As another example, and again at my request, Dr. Coe agreed to have a second live consultation with my Parents so he could help them understand my condition and possible treatment options. My parents were totally at ease after meeting Dr. Coe. All of that said, and due to Dr. Coe's credentials and laser focus, I have decided to undergo TDR (M6c) with Dr. Coe in Europe. I simply trust him and I plan to add to my review post surgery. If you have any doubts, just set up some time with him. Nobody is perfect but Dr. Coe has been great to me in my own experience.

Thank you Doctor Coe show details Thank you Doctor Coe
by abellaa644@yahoo.com on Jan 15th, 2015

Thank you Doctor Coe and to your staff as well, you all are great.

Thanks to Dr. Coe show details Thanks to Dr. Coe
by alieza322@yahoo.com on Dec 16th, 2014

Thanks to Dr. Coe who gave me great advise, time to give the medical profession to get new procedures. Would I recommend Dr. Coe to someone who needed a great doctor? YES, YES. His front office staff are all great people.

Amazing show details Amazing
by jessicaa721@yahoo.com on Oct 22nd, 2014

I am very familiar with the work this doctor has done. I have been with my girl friend several times during her visits to Doctor Coe. Susan has had three separate procedures done by Dr. Coe. She had the hump straightened in her back and has two other procedures to adjust due to complications from Wegeners disease. This doctor has been exemplary in his professionalism. Susan is a very difficult patient and has required expertise beyond just back surgery. Dr Coe is conversant on all of the issues not related to just surgery. He has kept all considerations about her condition in mind regarding her care. His work has given Susan eight years of vastly improved quality of life. He is a doctor who does care about his patients. Susan is not wealthy. She is on medicare. Doctor Coe has gone the extra mile at all times to deliver first rate care to her, regardless of his remuneration. Dr. Coe is considered to be one of the best in his field. I can attest to that. He has done great things to help my girlfriend, Susan.

During my past visits show details During my past visits
by alvinn on Sep 5th, 2014

During my past visits and calls to your staff, I know I have not been the most pleasant person. I try vehemently to be polite and pleasant, but my extreme pain precludes such actions to a significant extent. However, I would like very much for you and your staff to know how much I appreciate all their efforts on my behalf, and realize the difficulties with the seemingly endless and fruitless process of working with my insurance and the time it is taking to have my necessary surgery approved. I am writing this letter to THANK all your excellent staff and particularly Lauren, who works tirelessly on my behalf. Once again, please excuse any seemingly lack of thankfulness to my current condition (and know that this is assuredly not the case). Please know that I am ever thankful for all your efforts!

The only concern show details The only concern
by lisaa on Sep 5th, 2014

The only concern I had is that once I mentioned that I think I had diabetes, and the doctor was able to diagnose me very quickly to make sure I didn't have it. Thank you doctor for making sure my well being was healthy.

I was referred show details I was referred
by normann on Jul 14th, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Coe by my chiropractor after 2 years of pain and several months of treatment weren't helping. Dr. Coe was thorough in the initial exam and determined that surgery was necessary. The results of the surgery eight weeks ago have been excellent. His PA, Donelle is excellent and Amelia did a great job working with my insurance company. I have recommended Dr. Coe to many friends already.

Happy with them show details Happy with them
by rock on May 13th, 2014

Anna is great, cute also. Happy with both of them.

The Best show details The Best
by maryn on Apr 22nd, 2014

Of all pain Doctors I have seen, Dr. Ng has been the Best!!!!!

Aug 10th, 2012

If is were not for Dr. Coe, Workmans Comp. would have dissmissed me without treatment. He went to bat for me and made sure I receved the treatment that I needed. Thank you Dr. Coe

Jul 6th, 2012

The visits are enjoyable. The staffs are friendly; great appreciate willingness to explain procedures and amount of time spent with patients.

He Knows How to Diagnose the Problem and Offer Solutions! show details He Knows How to Diagnose the Problem and Offer Solutions!
May 3rd, 2012

Dr. Coe diagnosed my spinal deformity when I was having terrible radiating leg pain, down one leg, then the other. I could not drive for more than 30 minutes or sit for long periods. This was over 11 years ago. So far I have not had surgery, but he recommended epidural spinal injections. I have had a total of 4 in the past 5 years. I have relief from them. He recommended CORE and water exercises which I try to be diligent. I know because of my deformity I will have surgery, but he is not pushing for it until I am ready and the pain is too much. When I am, I will definitely choose Dr. Coe.

Jul 13th, 2011

The doctors are great!

Dr. Coe - Lifesaver! show details Dr. Coe - Lifesaver!
by J.M. Nouragas on Apr 6th, 2009

I thank my lucky stars I was referred to Dr. Coe after my work injury in late 2007. I had 2 previous lower back surgeries, and was anxious about Dr. Coe performing the 3rd one. I had nothing to worry about!! Dr. Coe and his staff are still taking great care of me....my surgery experience was one of the best, and the therapy program he put me on was amazing. My healing and progress were super fast - I could see and feel improvement daily.Dr. Coe, Renee and the staff are professional and caring. I enjoy my office visits, and love sharing my progress with them.I am walking 4-6 miles 4 times a week, something I haven't been able to do for over 10 years. He has given me a new life.Again, I am so thankful to have Dr. Coe!

Scoliosis show details Scoliosis
by Evelyn Boudinot on Mar 6th, 2009

For over three years, I had severe pain from back curvature due to scoliosis. In Feb. 2006, I had 16 Hrs. of surgery performed by Dr. Coe. He installed 2 rods, 36 screws and assorted braces on my back. Today I am pain free and stand straight thanks to Dr Coe's surgical expertise.

Joy Biasella surgery show details Joy Biasella surgery
by Joy Biasella on Feb 13th, 2009

I consider the treatment I received by Dr. Coe and his staff asexceptional. I had severe disc damage and pain for years. The operationwas a great success and I cannot be more grateful. Dr. Coe is a consummate professional and exceptional surgeon.

Retired Administrative Assistant show details Retired Administrative Assistant
by marilyn clough on Dec 29th, 2008

I have a history of lower back problems and had two previous surgeries, one at 31 years of age and the other at 54 years of age. Time took its toll and I was experiencing pain involving sciatica at 77 years of age. Dr. Coe took a great deal of time diagnosing what he could do to help me, the previous surgeries complicating matters. After recovering from surgery (never fun) and follow-up hip replacement surgery later on, my ability to get up and go is significantly improved and I am now doing better than many of the 70-plus seniors with whom I associate. I do not hesitate to recommend Dr. Coe to anyone contemplating back surgery.

by Michael Guadagno on Dec 28th, 2008

always treated me well. very professionaland skilled. Office staff extreamly pleasent and caring

Technically excellent and reputable surgeon show details Technically excellent and reputable surgeon
Dec 26th, 2008

The overall excellent rating I gave was based upon the surgical result and Dr. Coe's willingness to use state-of-the-art techniques. He is old enough to have the right range of experience, yet young enough to use modern, less invasive techniques as conditions warrant. As I searched for the right surgeon (I received about 4 other opinions), I found that some otherwise respected surgeons were clinging to older procedures that would involve a significantly longer recovery time and more risk. Dr. Coe was recommended by two respected internists who have practiced medicine locally for many years. As other ratings have mentioned, his time spent and direct follow-up could be improved. As an example, he failed to call to check up on me the days after my surgery, and it was his physician's assistant who called the day after. However, there are some important mitigating circumstances. Dr. Meyer, formerly a spine surgeon in the same practice, left rather suddenly to move out of state, and Dr. Coe took on his patients. As a result, the ease of getting an appointment with Dr. Coe and spending the desired amount of time with him was impaired. Hopefully this will improve as he makes better arrangements to handle the case load.His bedside manner could certainly be improved. For example, I would have appreciated a personal call after surgery, and he undermedicated me initially for the pain I experienced. However, that was rectified quickly. I must say, if I were to pick a great surgeon with a weak bedside manner or an average surgeon with a great bedside manner, I would pick the great surgeon every time. Hence my overall rating of Dr. Coe as an excellent physician and surgeon.

by Raul Camarena on Dec 22nd, 2008

I met Dr. Coe after consulting with 2 other doctors who wanted to operate on my back immediately. Dr. Coe asked me one question and it was "Can you live with the pain that you have now" I stated "Yes" He then explained the procedures involved in the operation. I am so glad that I waited until I could not stand the pain. The procedures changed so much in the time that I waited. After seeing some of my friends that needed the same type of operation that I needed, and to see them afterwards, I felt so sorry for them. If it had not been for Dr. Coe's advise, I might be walking hunchback like some of my friends.He has one of the best people working on his staff. I should know because I have been to numerous doctors and there are some that I would not go back to because of the staff involved with those doctors. Dr. Coe's staff treats me with respect and dignity, sometimes I often feel as part of the family when I am at the office.

Sal Ferla show details Sal Ferla
by Sal Ferla on Dec 22nd, 2008

I am pain free, I recommend Dr. Coe for Spinal Surgery,

Dec 17th, 2008

I have to disagree with the previous reviews. Dr Coe has a very busy practice which to me shows that he is an excellent physician. A small wait is to be expected. The staff is always friendly and I know that I am getting great treatment while coming to this office.