Dr. Jeffrey Cooper MD Patient Reviews

3.8

January 19th, 2016
Been my daughter's Dr since she was born. 17 years, and we're still pleased with this office.

June 4th, 2015
Bad pediatrician
Nurse line is so bad to request a shot record. They lie all the time and not do what they promise to a patient. They do not do their job professionally. Dr Copper is even worst than that. He tries to force a patient to get flu vaccine , so he can get more money. It s so bad office.

February 6th, 2015
Dr. Cooper usually rushes through and I always leave with unanswered questions

January 20th, 2015
I am very disappointed with Dr cooper staff and himself I wouldn't recommended to anybody

January 19th, 2015
My kids love going there.Best doctors ever!!!!!!

May 16th, 2011
Great Doc, Great Staff
I've been a patient of Dr. Cooper since the birth of my first child 10 years ago. I find both him and his staff to be caring, professional and personable - from the girls that answer the phone to the LPNs who take vitals to the docs and Nurse Practitioners who examine my children. Dr. Cooper once saw a Facebook post about one of my children having to go to an emergency clinic on the weekend and he called me at home to check to make sure she was OK. Now *that's* service!

March 2nd, 2011
Depends on the Family.
The highlight of this place are the rooms and Dr. Cooper. However, you only really get to see one of them and its not the Doctor. Dr. Cooper was the only reason we stayed with them for a year however we never saw him. The office staff and other doctors are really rude but the nurses are nice. I've seen people expect a 10 minute wait but we've waited anywhere from 5 minutes to a little over an hour. I think the ratings speak for themselves.

September 1st, 2010
Awesome
We have been going to Cooper Pediatrics for more than ten years now. After a dismal experience in a Lawrenceville Pedicatic office, we made the switch. Dr. Cooper has always been above reproach and always more than willing to discuss my childs needs at great length! I would highly recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone.

March 27th, 2010
Not comfortable with this Dr.
Even though a female assistant was always present, we became uncomfortable with Dr. Jeff Coopers interaction with our pre-teen daughter. His behavior was beyond unprofessional on two separate visits. We have since changed to another pediatrician and are very glad we did. We would not recommend Dr. Cooper to anyone.

August 26th, 2009
Gave Up and Went Elsewhere
I was a patient in this office for several years and finally gave up. We had problems with misdiagnosed illnesses and inaccurate information entered in their computer system following one of our visits (instead of noting the doctor's diagnosis of lactose intolerance the notes said that my son needed to eat more fruits and veggies, which hadn't even been discussed at the appointment - and he eats plenty of those!). I then had a hard time (4 phone calls) getting a note for the school so he wouldn't have to drink milk at lunch. The doctor wouldn't even talk to me about it - the nurse was used to go back and forth. I got fed up with all the problems and felt that they weren't the best answer for my kids. We have been with another practice for 2 years and have been thrilled with them.

August 26th, 2009
Keep looking for the right pediatrician
Dr. Cooper's favorite diagnosis is to agree with whatever the parent(s) believe to be the problem. His common answers include "it could be this" or "it might be that". While his support staff used to be very competent, that is no longer the case. We have experienced much miscommunication between the doctor and his staff, often getting conflicting guidance. This places the child(ren) at risk.