A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Downing, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Downing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Genesis Healthcare System - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey Duane Downing MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Downing practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Downing has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeffrey Downing practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Zanesville, OH.
See Zanesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.