A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gould:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gould, Neurologist, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gould, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Endoscopic Deep Brain Simulation (DBS)
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gould graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gould has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey D Gould MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Gould practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gould has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gould practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA.
See Allentown Neurologists and Allentown Sleep Medicine Doctors.