Dr. Jeffrey Gould Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Gould?

August 21st, 2017

The worst doctor I have ever been to.

All 1 star comments from below are absolutely correct from all that I experienced in two appointments with this doctor. My first thought.. was.. Gosh.. this guys not right.. ( but he's a doctor) hmmmm After first appointment I said OMG that doctor was scary creepy and said I won't go back to him ever. Unfortunately I developed more symptoms, which then I was forced to return him. The second visit the same as the first. I think something is not right with this guy. I will not go back to him and I will call the hospital on what I experienced too and share my experience with this strange fella.

December 29th, 2016

I would never recommend Dr. Gould to anyone!

My husband suffered a stroke 3 months ago while we were in Arizona. He was treated at the Mayo Clinic. We returned home to Pennsylvania a month ago and needed to find a physician for follow up care. We chose Dr. Gould because he was affiliated with Doylestown Hospital. The appointment was a disaster. Dr. Gould had the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. He was not interested in anything we had to say. He kept typing on his computer and not looking at us. It was clear we were a nuisance to him. When it came time for him to look at the MRI discs that the Mayo Clinic gave us, he couldn't open them on his computer! I had left my husband's medical records and the discs at the office 2 weeks prior to the appointment date. Why was he just now trying to look at the discs for the first time? It was clear that he had not looked over anything, medical records or discs, prior to us arriving at his office for the appointment. He was definitley unprepared. I would not recommend Dr. Gould to anyone.

June 1st, 2016

He saved me after a stroke

I was pretty much out of it after my stroke but I do remember this gentle proper man trying to get answers to his questions. He also visited me in the hospital a few days later to explain things to me. I am embarrassed to say that I couldn't manage more questions. I wish I had been more alert. I don't think I could have had better care. I am on the mend in rehab.and I hope to walk out of here.

April 30th, 2016

Should not be a doctor

Incorrect dignoses of my son in ICU. All other doctors explained why his dignoses was incorrect and surprised he was a neurologist. Total disregard for bedside manner. He's definitely not qualified to speak to any one. It seemed he was enjoying delivering negative information. He needs to improve people skills. I suspect he has a full time Lawer.

February 15th, 2016

rude and arrogant

Dr. Gould was the neurologist who saw my husband in the ER immediately following his stroke. Dr. Gould was rude and arrogant. I don't know how good a physician he is, but his bedside manner was just awful.

November 1st, 2015

thanks for saving my life!!!!!!!!!

I found Dr. Gould from watching him on television. I have a very rare medical condition and I have involuntary muscle movements. I have been to several docs looking for help. He was the ONLY one to give me the CORRECT diagnosis and prescribe meds to allow me to function and have a better life. He's been a blessing to me and my family.

October 5th, 2015

Bordering on the Criminal

A medication this arrogant, malicious individual prescribed was one I had taken before with terrible results (I attempted suicide and was unconscious for three days). I explained this to the self appointed genius (I can not bring myself to give him the title doctor or healer). He told me, with my caregiver, present, to take the medication and if I felt like committing suicide call 911 in a most dismissive fashion. After 6 weeks on the meds, just like the last time, I was struggling with bouts of anxiety, severe headaches, and an obsession with suicide. Unlike the last time, when I was a test subject for the medication and was a determinate for the side effect, I knew exactly what to do...I threw the pills in the toilet and fired this dangerous incompetent. Oh, and by the way, the symptoms and pain this medication was supposed to address not only remains but is worse (thanks for the pain management). All this person did was attempt to facilitate a suicide and nothing more. He is more than incompetent...He is a danger.

September 26th, 2015

Do yourself a favor and pass on this neurologist

Dr. Gould was assigned to my father when he had an emergency at Doylestown Hospital. To say this doctor is incompetent is an understatement. He was completely stumped as to why my father was having weakness yet wanted no input from the family. My husband wanted to give some important background information on my father yet he was completely uninterested. As my husband spoke he rudely talked to the physician assistant that was with him and ignored my husband. He has a horrible bed side manner, is impolite in a deliberate arrogant kind of way and has as much compassion as a robot. The man that was sharing the room with my father said there is a note in his chart to never let Dr. Gould come anywhere near him. With the other reviews written about this Dr. and our experience with him, I'm surprised he has any patients!

January 12th, 2015

unimaginably awful.

Jeffrey Gould is perhaps the worst health care provider I have ever encountered. He is rude, obnoxious, insensitive, and in my honest opinion, rather unintelligent. Instead of careful diagnoses and well thought out treatment plans, he offers his patients harsh sarcasm and nasty cynicism. To call him unprofessional is an understatement--he falls short not only as a physician but also as a human being.

September 22nd, 2014

Ms.

I had been a patient for 4 years when I an emergency arose in my condition. I phoned the office repeatedly only to have the receptionist tell me to go to the emergency ward. No one from Dr. Gould's office ever called to check on my condition - not the doctor, a physician's assistant or anyone else. The office refused to schedule a visit sooner than my regularly scheduled appointment which was 3 months after my emergency. When I finally saw Dr. Gould he was clueless about the problems I had had and dismissed them as having been minor. Here are 2 additional examples of bad experiences I had while under Dr. Gould's care: 1. A senseless prescription -was called to my attention by a pharmacist. It was for 4 quarter mg tablets 4 times per day (16 pills per day) rather than the less expensive alternative of a single 1 mg tablet 4 times per day (4 pills per day.) 2. Upon leaving Dr. Gould's practice for another doctor I discovered that many of the symptoms I had while under the care of Dr. Gould were due to over-medication. My new doctor has greatly reduced the dosage of my medications and I'm experiencing better results. I could go on. I recommend staying far away from Dr. Gould.

April 8th, 2014

He misdiagnosed me for ms when i had lyme disease

He never took my history down !gave me the strongest ms drug that paralyzed me after three treatments sent me to the er for Enchephilitis!and then steroids!it spread my Lyme disease all over my body!my mri stated lyme or ms!i told him i got bit but all my lyme test came neg!never care or listen to my prior history!ive been in wheelchair ever since!

November 5th, 2013

Terrible!

This neurologist's manner was abrupt and dismissive. He misdiagnosed a condition. His office staff is unpleasant and unhelpful.