A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Gross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Gross, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeffrey David Gross MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Gross practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jeffrey Gross practices Neurological Surgery near Laguna Niguel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Laguna Niguel Surgeons.