A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeffrey Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeffrey Haller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeffrey Haller, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Haller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 23 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jeffrey D. Haller practice?
- Dr. Jeffrey Haller practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Farmington Hills, MI.