Dr. Jeffrey Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Jackson?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Jeffrey Jackson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 20th, 2016

Great Dr. and person, would recommend to anyone, looking for a great Orthopedic surgeon.

April 15th, 2016

Seems nice at first when you talk to him about your medical issue, but follow-ups are horrible and don't expect help with anything other than him doing the initial surgery.

March 3rd, 2016

I love Jeff Jackson.

December 13th, 2015

Cured my shoulder pain!

December 10th, 2015

Great job on 2 knee surgeries.

Doctor Jackson is a great doctor to have. I have had 2 knee surgeries done by him and both turned out very well. He is very busy, but will make time for you at your request. I would recommend him very highly.

July 30th, 2015

Excellend experience!

I have had two surgeries performed by Dr. Jackson. I was very impressed by his bedside manner and willingness to help me choose the best path forward - surgery was not his first solution, but ended up being necessary. I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

February 5th, 2015

I do not just give 4 stars easily. I had been seeking help for 15 months for hip pain. I had been to multiple physicians who kept telling me it was my back even though I kept thinking it had to be my hip. My spine specialist (who realized I didn't need him) referred me to Dr. Jackson. The first visit he explained all my symptoms were related to what he thought was a particular problem with my hip and I needed an MRI. Soon after I had surgery and now on my way to recovery. Dr. Jackson never seemed rushed and even met with me one more time prior to surgery when I had became nervous and had a list of questions for him. His calm demeanor help to ease my fears. I would highly recommend Dr. Jackson, his PA, and staff. I feel physicians need to be talented and skilled in what they do and have the patience and bedside manner for those who are going through a procedure that might be scary. Dr. Jackson and his staff were just that! On a side note...as I was recovering I overheard the post op nurses talking about how much they liked working with Dr. Jackson and his PA in casual conversation. All around a great experience!

January 22nd, 2012

exceptional doctor!!!

Dr. Jackson was amazing! My shoulder turned out perfect after surgery, although it was pretty sore right after surgery. I had a large rotator cuff tear that other doctors said they couldn't fix. He took time with me to help me understand my shoulder problem. He called me at home after surgery to make sure I was doing ok. I just felt well-taken care of the whole time.

April 6th, 2017